24.12.09

Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve to all you Catholics out there!


I'm very busy today, but I just wanted to give a quick review on something. Last year my sister got me these hand wipes [and face wipes] from bath and body works; they're Rosemary Mint scented. Anywhoo, I didn't use them for awhile but I found them last week in my bathroom and I decided to give them a try. I use the face wipes before Volleyball because I like to take off all my face makeup because sweating in makeup just really grosses me out [plus I’d like to NOT have a face full of blackheads]. They work so well! I like that they're easy to use, and you don't need to splash your face with water after you use them [unless you want to]. I know a lot of other face makeup removing wipes you need to use water with, which can be a pain if you don't want to have raccoon eyes. Then yesterday I was really tired and the hand wipes were in my purse and I didn't feel like washing my face [EWWW, GROSSS!!] so I was like 'hey, I’m going to use these hand wipes'. So I did, AND I REALLY LIKE THEM! I don't recommend using them on a regular basis because they're meant for your hands, but it was nice to see that I had the option if I was ever in a pinch. They left my skin kind of tingly from the mint and definitely clean. I was surprised that my face didn't get red or bumpy from them because I have such a sensitive face, so that was really nice.

I looked online at the website and I can't seem to find them, but maybe they're only in stores? They come in a grayish/brownish plastic "pouch" and they're by Bath and Body Works.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holiday season. I might do a quick rundown of some of my favorite gifts tomorrow and probably a bunch of pointless posts because I'll have a lot of free time.

xo, G

2 comments:

  1. happy holidays! and happy new year, lovely blog :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete