23.12.09

It beginning to look a lot like, SNOW!

So, last night Mother Nature "blessed" us with 4 inches of snow. I don't mind since I don't really need to go outside, but I feel bad for anyone who might have a life outside their living room [the snow has put me in a nice Christmas-y mood though]. For some reason, I've been wearing a lot of blacks and grays. I'm usually color obsessed, but recently I've really been layering on the darker colors [which probably makes me look like a corpse]. What's everyone hoping to get for the holidays? I know that I really wanted this Betsey Johnson black leather bag [it's super intense]. I'm sorry to say that I know for a fact that I will not get this, [but that wont stop me from buying it with my Christmas money! MUAHAHA]. Well, that's enough of that. I'm off to do some more running around with my mom today [which I do frequently...>.>] I made a little collage of some of the things I'd really like for Christmas, let's keep our fingers crossed.



Another thing I'd like to touch on: Holiday Etiquette. Every time I'm out between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, I've noticed how ridiculous some people act. Although people hark about holiday spirit, it seems that most are rude and pushy towards people they don't know. When you're out shopping, remember that you're not the only one looking for the best deal, behind schedule and stressed out. There is no excuse to not say please and thank you, cut in front of people, not say 'excuse me' and snap at those in retail. Don't like consumerism consume you, rise above the pressures of the modern holiday and remember to be courteous and don't put your needs above everyone else [aka, don't be a total bitch].


Happy Holidays!

xo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment