22.12.09

Word Barf

HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE?!?!


Today I actually decided to do something with my life and I went out shopping...with my mom >.> Maybe that makes my life more sad? Whatever, judge me. The fact that I don't have any money [and getting to be rotund] didn't deter me from buying an overpriced cafe au leit and scarfing down gummy grapefruit wedges while purusing countless stores. Of course I ended up picking up unecessary things, including 3 different shades of pink lipstick, from Revlon, that aren't what I hoped for and 2 shades of Revlon nail polish. DON'T CALL THE LOONY HOUSE YET, but I've come to the conclusion that Revlon nail polish is better then OPI. HEAR ME OUT. Obviously OPI has a reputation and a HUGE array of colors to chose from, but Revlon is just as good and it's much cheaper. PLUS, my Revlon polish dries incredibly fast. Sometimes I find myself going cross eyed from waiting for some of my OPI colors to dry. I mean you put this Revlon on and BAMO, 40 seconds later it's hard as rock diamond. Plus, when I pay close to nine dollars per OPI nail color [and I tend to buy 3+ at a time...] that adds up pretty quick for polish I may use 3 or 4 times [WASTE]. I'm just a nail polish pack rat, and I like to have an assortment of colors and when they dry quickly and only cost 4 bucks..it's easy for me to get my fix.


So, I also picked up a bajillion sweaters, because these New England winters make me feel like a ninety year old women with severe arthritis. Plus I picked up a pair of cozy suede boots and a few things I ordered online came today! I'll let you know how everything works out.



On a side note, PLEASE, if someone has a great MATTE [NOT FROSTED, SPARKLY, GLITTERY DAZZLING, OR SHIMMERY] nude or pink lipstick that they love, let me know. I've been searching for a great nude lipstick [I've tried mac, nars, everything, and I can't find one which has resulted in spending enough to feed a small nation [sort of]. Michelles look above, is the one that I'm going for since we have the same coloring and such, so let me know your experiences!



No comments:

Post a Comment