21.12.09

Camelot

Well well, last night I watched Camelot, the Richard Harris and Vanessa Redgrave cast. I have to say, what happened to love stories like that? Oh, I know! They turned into books like Twilight... o.O Now don't get me wrong, I like my own fair share of Edward Cullen, but come on, LOOK AT RICHARD HARRIS, he's so talented! I think I'm obsessed with old movies because they don't seem as cliché as most of the new romance movies that come out now. Because we over use all of our actors/actresses; I can't believe them when they're acting, I just don't get pulled into the story. Every time I watch Richard and Vanessa I can't help but smile like an idiot in the beginning and then bawl my eyes out by the last scene. I grew up with these old movies, and so I can't help but think Vanessa Regrave is totally beautiful and Richard Harris and immensely handsome...minus the eye shadow he's sporting in this movie. A week after watching the movie, the songs are still stuck in my head. As you can tell I'm a huge, but maybe I'm just emotionally unsound? Well, draw your own conclusions.


enjoy,
xo G



No comments:

Post a Comment