2.1.10

Hallow der 2010

Well folks, I'm sorry for the long break I took!! Since Christmas I've been indulging [mentally and physically] and at this point I'm freaking out because I have school on Monday. My Christmas holiday was really lovely, and I hope everyone's holiday season went as smoothly as mine. I did get a bunch of things that I was hoping for, and a few unexpected things as well [I like being surprised]. Maybe later tonight I'll make a bit of a collage of a few of my favorite items.
Hmm, whats new, whats new...
Well, I stayed in the city for a few days and I was lovely. I live very close to NYC, so sometimes I don't appreciate it as much as I should, but it happens to be my ultimate, favorite place during the holiday season. For its reputation of being such a large, busy, bossy city, they have the most glorious holiday decorations and such. While I was there I did some fabulous shopping and drank way too much coffee [the weather was quite chilly so I found myself refilling my cup constantly]. Overall, I love NYC and I'll be applying to Columbia in the fall [let's keep our fingers crossed].
I'm happy to say my New Years Eve was very uneventful. This year I decided to trade in my friends for my dog, some popcorn, mineral water and lifetime movies [all of which I thoroughly enjoyed]. How did everyones New Year go? I'm still thinking of a few resolutions I can put into action for 2010, any ideas?
I'll be making a few more posts since I don't want this to be one mamoth blurb of boring-ness, so stick around : D
xo G 




p.s. For those of you who didn't notice, I kept my sarcasm at bay: Hello, they call me G and I'm a recovering sarcasm-holic.... ;D

p.p.s. I don't claim any images on this blog as my own, unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment