21.12.09

Winter Wonderland



I live in New England, so right now everything is covered in snow, it's freezing cold out and everyones all reved up for the Holidays. I LOVE IT! The crispness in the air and the stark, black and white coloring of the landscape are a few of my favorite things. [Plus, I love winter clothing.] While winter isn't my favorite season, I love it because I happen to celebrate Christmas. The Holiday season is so wonderful in New England; everything is decorated, music playing everywhere. Sure, Christmas music get's old after listening to it daily from Thanksgiving until Christmas day but...that's okay. I only tolerate snow until the week after the Holidays...once they're over I want it to skip right to summer. Right now I'm appreciating time with family [at least that's the mature thing to say], scarfing down books, indulging in various types of hot teas throughout the day and jotting down every pathetic idea I have for my blog... ;D
xo G

p.s. I don't claim these photos as my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment