22.12.09

Alexa who?



I know there's been a bit of buzz over the fact that Alexa Chung is not going to be going into a second season. Im heart broken. Frankly, I don't give a damn. I do not deny that at times I have watched It's On, and I've enjoyed it...but frankly I think it was pretty pointless show; that doesn't mean I didn't have fun watching it. Alexa, in my opinion, is a funny girl and I like her sense of humor. What I do not like is people who go on about her "great style" and about how ravishing she is. Honestly, I don't see it. And, since when did great style + beautiful, former model = great TV personality? Oh, I forgot...that's what TV is all about.

Anywhoo, I wish Alexa the best [not like it's necessary] and hopefully she can find some other calling in life besides her "great style" and bean pole body. ohohoh! IDEA! I think she should have stuck to modeling...

Incase you haven't noticed yet, I'm incredibly sarcastic. You may or may not have picked up on it though because sarcasm doesn't show well in print, instead it just comes off on the bitchy side. I apologize if you hate sarcasm...but then again, not really.  ;D
xo G

p.s. I don't claim any of these images as my own and I never will unless I otherwise state that I have indeed taken these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. hmm interesting post. i do indeed enjoy sarcasm at times but im afraid i dont entirely agree with you.
    I think she was an excellent talkshow host as she was entertaining, knew how to make people laugh, was professional, and very outgoing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see both sides to the argument. It was nice to see a fresh face, I was getting sick and tired of the same people..constantly. I loved her sense of humor, but I just wasn't very interested in her...
    Idk, I'm quite sure that doesn't make sense, oh well.

    ReplyDelete