21.12.09

Hello Cyber World!

Guten Tag fellow "bloggers",

Call me G/Gee/Gigi/Gi because that's what everyone else calls me. Here I am, following the the mass trends and creating a blog...original. I don't know what the focal point of this blog will be and I don't want to commit to one topic. I'll probably rant mostly, with sprinklings of the occational productive post regarding literature, "fashion", current events and personal anecdotes. This blog doesn't have a purpose besides letting me use the internet as an outlet to some creative, and un, energy. I don't make any sense most of the time, so don't expect anything I post to be the slightest bit enlightening or creative. As you might have already seen, I call myself a whimsical pessimist. Whimsical because I see myself as peculiar, and fanciful; I should have been born as some scottish sprite, pixie or faerie. On the other hand, I am a true pessimist, always expecting the worst; the first to look on the dark side of anything. I also have the habit of being too honest. I have blunt opinions, and I say it how it is. If you think I might "rub you the wrong way" [ ;) ], stop in your tracks and hit that convinient back arrow at the top of your browser.

I hope I haven't scared you all away yet...For the few brave ones that are still reading, I look forward to posting 4-6 times a week. Unfortunately, I do attend school and I have a life that doesn't take place in cyber space.

I'll be making plenty of posts this week, so look out!

xo G

No comments:

Post a Comment