21.12.09

La Mode

I've got an obscene amount of time on my hands tonight, so I thought I'd make a few Polyvore collages. Like I said in my earlier post, I’m not trying to be a fashion blog. I do read plenty of magazines and I shop at places like Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Lord and Taylor, Topshop etc. But I’m not claiming to be some fashion or makeup guru. I think fashions fun because it’s so personal; I can wear two different colored socks with a pair of 5 inch chunky heels, a sweatshirt, a leather mini skit and that can be my “fashion”. About the collages, I've made one of semi formal/formal wear and one portraying what I wear normally during the winter months. Yes, I actually wear these things and I own a bunch of these items in the collage. Before you criticize what I put on these, I want to come forth and say I have no sense of style and I don’t claim to. I wear comfortable things that hide all those places that I don't like to look at. I have a normal body type, normal insecurities and I’m not some tall bean pole. I chose to wear what I believe suits my body best. Whether or not that happens to be your idea of stylish or not doesn't matter to me because this is what I want to wear, not what I want YOU to wear. When it comes to fashion posts, you can leave me some input and I’ll read it and I’ll possibly take it to heart if what you say makes an immense amount of sense to me…that probably won’t happen though. ;D
xo G

Night Out


No comments:

Post a Comment