6.1.10

Oh Dear

Well, this week has been insane [to put it nicely]. I found myself up past 1 every night because of hours of homework and then rising between 5-7 the next morning. I must say that I am completely and totally exhausted. It feels like I just posted on the blog yesterday, except it was actually days ago [shame on me]. I think after the end of the month my schedule will be dying down a lot and I might be able to eat, blog and sleep at least a few times a week. I pwomise I will be better nwext week :D
Anywhoo, for those Jersey Shore, fans out there Ronnie got arrested! The shores resident sensitive, self-proclaimed "guito" got thrown in jail for a few hours for punching someone in the noggin. He was let out a few hours later and nothing big happened afterwards except for his explanation of why he went on the "attack". Wonder what his sweetiepoo Sammi has to say about this...


Over the weekend I purchased a Killers CD with a montage of 30 of their best songs [im in love]. That's my biggest purchase [and did i mention i used a gift card?]. I'll be sure to be interesting sometime this week and do something other then calc. homework and chemistry. Girls just wanna have fun, right? ;D
xo, G

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog! and woaw, he has huggee guns!

    natalieoffduty.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete