25.1.10

Favorite trends of Spring 2010

Wellwellwell, Spring fashion is starting to pop up in a lot of stores, and I'm excited! I LOVE winter because of the bulky sweaters, and the layers upon layers and scarves. I really love piling on clothes...i just feel so comfortable.
Usually i'm not excited for spring because it seems so uneventful, BUT, that's not the case this year! I'm looking forward to mixing some of those great bulky sweaters from winter and throwing paper thin t's and tanks under, in great colors [soft lilacs, vibrant blues...]. I'm sad that I'll have to put most of my boots away once spring comes, but I've saved my Fryes for the spring, so all is not lost!
I'm also really looking forward to the nude color trend. I've always been a fan of nude, on the right people [haha, doesn't that sound naughty...] unfortunately, I'm not someone who looks great in nude. BUT I STILL LOVE IT! <3 I am looking forward to getting some cute suede, nude pumps.
Feathers!!! I loved how feathers on headbands and earrings became a great trend this winter, peacock feathers were my favorite! I thought last spring/summer was a little tooooo tribal, but I enjoy some cool neutral prints mixed in with a few crazy pieces.
Overall, I just love most trends, minus insane plaid pea coats, button down shirts and scarves. [my eyes have bled from all that plaid...] Every year I hope that UGGs will go out of style...but they never do. Every year, they come back with vengeance. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up.
Tell me what you love and hate, maybe we'll agree [or better yet, we'll disagree]

xo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment