11.1.10

Where in The World is G?!

First off, I need to apologize for my lack of posting. Here I go, starting up a blog my junior year [that was my first mistake], promising tons and tons of blog posts [second mistake] and I can barely post once a week. FEEL FREE TO SHUN ME! [I would shun me too...]
Second off, to those of you who continue to read my blog [someone out there must...anyone?] I really appreciate it. I know that after a day of classes, reading other peoples blogs really relaxes me. Hopefully somewhere between my horrible music taste, meaningless content and dry sense of humor you get a little entertainment in [it's okay to laugh at me instead of with me]. I'd just like to say that November-January are the hardest weeks for me and it'll start looking up when February rolls around.
I've got some very excited news!! This April, I will be doing some international traveling and I am SO excited! I'll be heading off to Poland and then to England. Needless to say, I'm so excited even though this isn't my first international trip, and if anyone has any tips they'd like to share about the weather or anything, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
I'll include a polyvore that I made of my "touring" outfit [really I should shove on some nikes and sweats, but i refuse to be the sloppy American that the world thinks we are!!!]
I hope everyone is dealing with life alright these days. Some days I definitely want to hide under my covers and pretend it's not time to wake up, [ "What? My alarm went off? Nonsense."] others...I can sort of roll out of bed. Well, what do the wise men say? 75% of life is just showing up? Maybe I should use that line when applying to colleges...think they'll buy it? ;D

xo, G

No comments:

Post a Comment